• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Dial Code "Out of Office Hours" for PSTN and Voip Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurylink

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I notice the function to set Office and Out of Office Hours by dial code but i saw that it set in/out of office Only for Extension and not for PSTN and Voip Trunk. Many of my Company 3CX setup have a Voip/PSTN Trunk that redirect to an Queue/Ringgroup during office hours and to an IVR during out of office. Dial Code (*64...) permit to setup status of extension Only but not the status of Trunks. Now to solve the issue and to have ability to setting office hours manually a setup dummy extension after Trunks with a rule for office/out of office hours.
But this is not an elegant solution obviously.
Is there another solution for my needs ?

I would prefere a more complex dialcode with the ability to set the status for extension but also for trunks. For example:
*64 .... for extensions and *65 for trunks. For example *65X*10000 to setup status of trunk 10000.
In this case will be sufficient to program dial code on IP Phone to setup trunk status.

tx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.