Dial from phonebool not working

Discussion in 'Android' started by elcom1, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elcom1

Hello,

I'm no more able to dial numbers from phonebook in 3CX client for Android v12. It worked fine in previous version, I thought it was a problem with my HTC One but now I have the same problem with others new phone from LG and Samsung.
    Selecting a name from phonebook, the phone calls the number directly without asking if to use 3CX or direct dial.
    Is there some setting I'm loosing?

Thank You

2. kevin

kevin Member

If you launch the Phonebook from 3CX Phone, then 3CX Phone will make the call directly.

If you wish to launch calls from 3CX Phone by default even using the regular smartphone Contacts/People, then you will need to adjust the default application for launching phone calls.

I can also address this on my Android phone by resetting the default applications, such that for every call I can select which "phone" application to use.

Using my Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Settings -> Application Manager, them Menu -> Reset app preferences -> Reset apps. Note that this resets default applications for all apps.

Now every time I make a call from the Phonebook, my phone asks me which application I wish to use, and whether I want to use that application "Just Once" or "Always".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.