dial out via 0900 provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by smiling, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smiling

Hi!

Here in Holland we have a number of companies that offer 0900 services to dial-out to a GSM on a much lower rate that the normal rates. This works as follows:
    1) dial the 0900 XXXX number,
    2) waits for the message stating the rate applied
    3) dial the actual GSM number
    4) press '#'

Is there a way to incorporate this mechanism into 3CX? That way a user could dial the 'normal'GSM number, and I could have 3CX route is via the 0900 provider and have a much lower rate! Suggestions anyone? Or should this be a feature request?

regards,
    Menno

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You can have 3CX dial the 0900 number, but, there is no way (that I know of) to insert a pause, then continue to dial a second number.You would have to dial the GSM number manually. VoIP collects dialled digits as a complete group and then send it out as a complete group.

3. smiling

Hmmm ... this is kind-of what I expected. Pitty. BUT on the bright side: I found a "new" (betamax) provider that gives me the same rates for mobile in The Netherlands. Setting that up is "a walk in the park".

Thanks anyway!

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yes, unfortunately any delay and second number/PIN dialled would have to be handled by the set itself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.