Dial time is too short.. ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cwelle, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwelle

HI there..

I dont know how to discribe this so thats why i set the subject to: dial time..

Anyway.. I have 4 Linksys SPA941 phones and one Siemens C455IP all conected to 3CX.. Everything worx as it should.. No problem there.. The only thing that i hate is that i have only 3 sec. time to dial a extension or a number when i pick up the phone.. I hear that FREE LINE tone.. After that time it starts doing that BUSY sound and i have to start again.. I would like to havea FREE line for at least 10 - 15 sec before it drops me..

Where do i set that option??

Thank you in advance..

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

That setting is specifc to the phone models, not the phone system. 3CX does not generate dialtone, the phones themselves do. So changing any setting that relates to dialtone length is going to be a phone-based setting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

In the Regional tab, change the Interdigit Short Timer from it's default value of 3 to something higher, I find 10 seconds is enough.

4. cwelle

Will u believe me if i say that this is the best tech supported web site out there? :)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! :)

That was it! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.