dial yealink t46g phone from 3cx or t46 web page?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by asinshesq, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asinshesq

I have a yealink t46g phone that I use with a headset and lifter. I was wondering if it's possible to dial out with my computer without going to the phone (either through the 3cx web page or the yealink web page or through some other way). Any ideas?

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

have you tried 3cx phone in CTI mode? Does that not do what youd like?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. asinshesq

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! Just installed 3cx phone for windows and got it up and running in cti mode. One remaining question: When I dial a number remotely and it connects, I no longer have the ability to operate the keypad remotely. This prevents me from being able to remotely dial into a conf call number where I need to be able to enter a pin. Is there a workaround allowing me to continue be able to use the keypad after I have placed the call?

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.