• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Dialling with country code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dida28

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem, when I dial with softphone (LANCOM Advanced VoIP, with Outlook-Add-on) with international dialling code, e.g. : +49 (Germany)

Code:
23:15:22.586 CallConf::onIncoming [CM003002] Call(58): Destination not available for call from sip:[email protected] to sip:[email protected] 
23:15:22.586 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(58) is rejected: Destination does not exist, or is not registered 
23:15:22.492 CallConf::onIncoming [CM103002] Call(58): Incoming call from 103 (Ext.103) to sip:[email protected]

When I convert "+" into "00" it works fine. But outlook handles the phonenumbers only with "+" international dialling code + number. Is there a way to convert "+" to "00" with 3cx.

Thanks and nice greeting from near munich,
Dida

Try to set an outbound rule with a "+" instead of a 00. I think im not wrong by saying that will work too.

Cheers

In outbound rule you would enter "r00" in field for transform mask - translated it means remove first character and insert 00. I think my friend above got it reversed :oops:

yes, outbound rule is a good idea.

Just FYI, in version 4 we will have something called E164 number processing. E164 numbers are how Outlook stores numbers. You can then preprocess these numbers how you want.

Anyways Version 4 comes with its own VOIP client with outlook integration. So you wont need the LANcom phone client anymore :)

How about the calling E164 number processing? That's mean it can be allow to make some modification at calling E164 number. Actually, the default setting should be use extension number as the calling E164 number. I would like to add prefix to the calling E164 number. Any plan? Hopefully, 3CX can support this feature ASAP.

Thank you to all, the solution was to create an outbound rule.
+ --> r00

Thanks for posting the Thanks :lol:
Its nice to know when it works out, makes the effort worth it.

Hi,

Where should i put the r? is it on the prefix? I'm having problem with +1671 when i dial on outlook with +.

I have outbound rule Prefix 1671 strip 4 and works fine but when the number in outlook has + infront of 1671 i cannot make calls.

Thanks,

STASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.