Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DID failing on V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jordan, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan

One of our five DID's is not working, and calls fail with an error: "your call cannot be completed at this time please try again later... message 6 US 01 LV".

The other numbers are working fine. Has anyone experienced this?

I am using NexVortex for SIP trunk. I have deleted and re-created the DID rule on their website, as well as deleted and re-created the inbound rule within the management console.

When I check the 3CX log, it shows "PBX" on From and "EndCall" for the To.

There doesn't seem to be any way to view a more detailed call log to see what's actually happening with the call once it reaches 3CX. The "verbose" setting seems to have disappeared.

I tried editing the CMLOG_VERBOSITY parameter and setting it to "6" but this has no effect.

2. jordan

Update I just received this response from Nexvortex tech support:

We are delivering xxxxxxxxx with 11 digit (1xxxxxxxxx) to your IP xx.xx.xx.xx over UDP 5060 from px5.nexvortex.com. 3cx rejected the call with 403 Forbideen; we then re-attempted from px3.nexvortex.com but received also a message "482 Merged Request". Please check the configuration on 3cx to make sure that it's configured the same as the others. Or perhaps remove that DID and add back in.

3. jordan

update I figured out you can access the log from the dashboard only and the error I am getting seems to relate to the fact that I have two SIP trunks with the same DID:

"The SIP request source identification procedure matches several trunks by DID onlySI-Err Recv Req"

When I delete the DID from the second trunk I am able to successfully reach the extension from an outside line.

Does anyone know what the issue is here? I have had these DID's in use for years.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @jordan

Please note that if you have 2 trunks with the same DID's when a call comes in the PBX will drop the call as this matches 2 routes. This is a change implemented with SP5.
    If you do not need to have the DID's in both trunks i would recommend avoiding having them. I you do need them then let us know how the authentication to the provider is made. Is it an IP based trunk or a authentication based? If it is an IP based then are you using an IP or a host name? Is the the same IP or different?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.