DID incoming call routes

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by andew, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andew

HI,

We have had 3cx for a year or two, and it all worked fine, so fine that we never bothered to upgrade :(

however we recenly had a crash, and I have been tasked with the job of fixing it. I did not set this up in the first place (if i had I would of had a backup).

I have it all working and we can take calls again :).

The last (i hope remaining) problem I have is for DID's we have one main number, and one DID that calls the voicemail extension, so that users can access voicemails from anywhere.

I can not get the DID to work.

here is the server log (it;s supposed to be in verbose, but this does not look any different to medium level) (i have masked some of the number with "XXXX") :-
    we are currently on version 7.1

I am guessing i need to do something with the DID, Source ID tabs on the provider settings, but have got lost.

Cheers In Advance

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi, can you confrim who the VoIP Provider is? you may need to modify the Inbound Parameters for the VoIP provider

Locate the entery (Request Line URL:) and set the variable to "CalledNum"

ensure you have listed the DIDs at the Source ID and DID Tab

Let me know if this works, if not PM me and I can log in via Remote Desktop (Go to assist) and fix it for you

You may need to use Wireshark to find out how the Voip provider presents the incoming number to get the correct variable

but give the one i listed above a try

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. andew

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I was getting so confused with what sip field to map what value.

I now have it working :)

Regards

4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Thanks for the feedback.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.