• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DID incoming call routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

andew

Reaction score
HI,

We have had 3cx for a year or two, and it all worked fine, so fine that we never bothered to upgrade :(

however we recenly had a crash, and I have been tasked with the job of fixing it. I did not set this up in the first place (if i had I would of had a backup).

I have it all working and we can take calls again :).

The last (i hope remaining) problem I have is for DID's we have one main number, and one DID that calls the voicemail extension, so that users can access voicemails from anywhere.

I can not get the DID to work.

here is the server log (it;s supposed to be in verbose, but this does not look any different to medium level) (i have masked some of the number with "XXXX") :-
16:34:41.687 [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:

INVITE sip:[email protected] SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 87.127.215.242:5060;branch=z9hG4bK4fdc0ed2;rport=5060

Max-Forwards: 70

To: <sip:[email protected]>

Call-ID: [email protected]

CSeq: 102 INVITE

Allow: INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, OPTIONS, BYE, REFER, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY

Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:34:26 GMT

User-Agent: Entanet Media Server

Content-Length: 0

X-DNQ: 441872300169

16:34:41.687 [CM302001]: Authorization system can not identify source of: SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=4fdc0ed2 cseq=INVITE [email protected] / 102 from(wire)

we are currently on version 7.1

I am guessing i need to do something with the DID, Source ID tabs on the provider settings, but have got lost.

Cheers In Advance

Hi, can you confrim who the VoIP Provider is? you may need to modify the Inbound Parameters for the VoIP provider

Locate the entery (Request Line URL:) and set the variable to "CalledNum"

ensure you have listed the DIDs at the Source ID and DID Tab

Let me know if this works, if not PM me and I can log in via Remote Desktop (Go to assist) and fix it for you

You may need to use Wireshark to find out how the Voip provider presents the incoming number to get the correct variable

but give the one i listed above a try

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I was getting so confused with what sip field to map what value.

I now have it working :)

Regards

Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.