• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DID is not routed until rename of internal number

Status
Not open for further replies.

netural1

Reaction score
Hi!

We got a 3CX Phone System, with all the latest Updates (free edition)

Problem is:
The Phone System is running smoothly for 2 weeks or more, and once of a sudden when u try to call a number (the only one which is registered, its a branch office), it wont route to the correct DID.

All i can see is, that the call is accepted, i can see the "evt::CheckIfAuthIsRequired::not_handled" with the correct numbers in server status. But i dont get the "LineCfg::getInboundTarget", which comes normally right after the first message when it is working.

A restart of the server or services doesnt solve the problem. The only thing that helps:
When we change the "Internal Number (Use different range as extension range)" from 0001 to 0002 or any other number (found in "other options" of the Providers Line configuration) and press ok, it works again immediately.

Any ideas why the Phone System behaves like that?

i guess we'll have to buy a commercial version to get full support...

the problem is really strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.