Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DID name to caller ID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bell, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bell

On the option "Inbound name to caller ID", is there any way to choose which info is displayed. All I want is the DID that the call came in on and then the normal caller ID to follow. I don't want it to show which ring group etc as well.

2. bell

Am I even going about this the right way, what im trying to achieve is get the name of the voip provider before the caller ID. Ill have two voip providers for two different areas and need to know which number they called.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Update the DId name to be the provider ... And change the ring group to be empty name. I don't think you can choose which info to show if you turn pretend to On.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bell

How do you edit the name of the SIP provider? If I search around there are some old posts requesting it as a feature but no way to do it.

5. bell

Well it looks like I don't have to rename it as that name never shows up, what I have tested an seams to work is to name the ring groups the name of the line I wish to display, then route the different lines to go to those ring groups, it displays exactly what I need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.