DID question?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RobLloyd, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

[CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '64.254.82.202'; From: '+18603012436'; To: '18882748889'; Rline: '2032656351'; Contact: '+18603012436'

This is a toll free # (8882748889) being routed to a local # 2032656351.
    I have a DID setting for this # and it's not working.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Henk

Henk Member

Try to setup the outgoing line without a registration request.

Based upon your message, it is not able to identify if you are allowed to call out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I can call out no problem there. This is a line with lots of DIDs setup which all work except for the 2 toll free lines.

4. NMN

NMN

I would like to add to this that this is an issue that several users have encountered. See http://www.3cx.com/forums/categories-1/3cx-phone-system-general-1/line-configuration-does-not-allow-identification-2852/ and http://www.3cx.com/forums/categories-1/3cx-phone-system-general-1/problem-with-line-configuration-and-identification-2909/ for additional info.

I believe here is a real need for clarification of the actual issue and 'real' solution. (The solution that is routinely suggested by forum members - adding the provider/gateway IP to the caller ID field in the gateway setup screen - seems to only apply to a very specific scenario neither the poster here nor I are actually dealing with.)

Maybe support could have a look at this and let us know ...

NMN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.