Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DID Switchboards into 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by binary1, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binary1

Hi, I've got a VOIP provider which has DID Switchboard allowing multiple numbers to be "redirected" to the main account number.

How do I capture it in 3cx and then do the appropriate routing to the correct extension number?

The DID features in 3CX only has it for the analog pstn lines. This one is from the VOIP line.

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

In the properties of the VOIP provider you can specify all the numbers associated with the service - define them there and then use an inbound DID rule to route the particular number to the correct destination

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. binary1

apologies can you be a bit more specific?

Do I get it done at the source ID tab?

4. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Not at the Source ID tab - at the DID tab next to it.
    Use the DID tab to enter all numbers that will be coming in from the VOIP provider. Once you enter the list you will have an entry under the VOIP provider for each incoming number - this is where you can set up your routing to specific locations.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.