Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DID

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Heath, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heath

Heath New Member

I have my SIP Trunk provider setup in the SIP Trunk Tab.. I have the GreenDot that its connected... I have 3 DIDs that I put in the DID tab.. In the inbound rules, I have set 2 are to ring groups, and 1 is set for a particular extension.. However when I call the DID from another phone, nothing happens and its not ringing on the phone.. when I call from my cell, said the number has been disconnected... My SIP is flowroute, and I checked all 3 are set to route to my PBX IP address. I can't find anything else why the DID's are not working...

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Well you didn't mention if you saw the call hit the PBX but it sounds like the number is not 'active' or not properly routed at the Flowroute level. Even an improperly configured DID (at the 3CX level) would show the incoming call attempt in the logs. Flowroute support should be able to help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Heath

Heath New Member

No the call is not hitting in the log. But what is now interesting in the sip trunks. For kicks and giggles. In the general tab I put one of the DID's under main trunk and now only that DID worked. The other 2 are not. I have the DID's setup in the inbound rules and still says disconnected when I dial. But if I put then one of the other DID under main trunk then that DID will then work and the other 2 disconnected.

4. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Instead of using the full ddi number in the inbound rules , use wildcards

For example if your ddi numbers are 8912363 and 8912364 use *2363 , *2364

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.