Digital Assistant in V11 not seeing extension on bridge

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alfredholzheu, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfredholzheu

Digital Assistant in V11 is not seeing extensions at the other end of a bridge. I have two identical system, one with extensions starting with 2 and other with 3. I can dial into each and select an extension in their range. I can dial from an extension in either system and the Outbound rule will ring extensions on the other system perfectly, but if I dial into one of the systems, receive the Digital assistant message and then enter an extension of the other system, I get an error message the says that the extension either does not exist, is not registered or there is no route. All status's are green for the bridge, all extension are registered and showing green on both systems. And this problem just started today. Any thoughts?

2. alfredholzheu

Fixed, There is a setting in the Advanced  Custom Parameters called “IVRNOCHECKFORDN”. If the value is set at “0” it will not allow unknown extensions to be dialed. By changing the value to a “1” it allows the dialing to unknown locations.
    Thankyou to
    Nepal Plummer
    Fahillion Technologies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.