Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digital Recepcionist Skipped

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by boden, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boden

Hi! I am having the following problem.

First time I call my system from outside I hear the digital recepcionist without problems.

But for example if I call again from the same number, I do not get the digital recepcionist. I get the action I normally get AFTER the digital recepcionist. Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Thanks for your post.

Can you please clarify what you mean by 'get the action I normally get AFTER the digital recepcionist' ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. boden

It fowards the call to a group in business hours, or to an voice mail box outside business hours.

4. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Will the first call to the DR still be in progress when you try the 2nd call?

Are the inbound calls coming in via a VOIP Provider or via a Gateway? Please give details.

Are you able to repro the issue, with 1 inbound call to DR and a 2nd internal call to the DR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.