Digital Recepcionist Skipped

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by boden, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boden

Hi! I am having the following problem.

First time I call my system from outside I hear the digital recepcionist without problems.

But for example if I call again from the same number, I do not get the digital recepcionist. I get the action I normally get AFTER the digital recepcionist. Any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Thanks for your post.

Can you please clarify what you mean by 'get the action I normally get AFTER the digital recepcionist' ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. boden

It fowards the call to a group in business hours, or to an voice mail box outside business hours.

4. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

Will the first call to the DR still be in progress when you try the 2nd call?

Are the inbound calls coming in via a VOIP Provider or via a Gateway? Please give details.

Are you able to repro the issue, with 1 inbound call to DR and a 2nd internal call to the DR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.