Digital Reception / Call Group Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by zakfleming, Sep 8, 2007.

1. zakfleming

Hi

I am playing with 3CX before i install it, i have setup a digital reception and i have set that up so it will ring a call group. I have set it if nobody answers the call ends. But when nobody answers it says transfer fails and goes through the digital reception again. How do i fix this?

Also when there is no answer on a extension number it says transfer failed and it takes it to the digital reception is this to do with it?

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Hi,

Please enable the log level to "Verbose (only used for debugging purposes)". Restart all 3cx services or restart 3cx box. Do the same steps again for log the problem at console status log. Then post the console log here for us to investigate your problem.

3. zakfleming

sorry for my ignorance were is the logs please? I have changed the settings.

Thanks

4. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Unless I am mistaken, right after you have duplicated the error, go to Admin page, left column > Phone System > Server Status, copy & paste relevant portion.

5. bhavank

bhavank New Member

RE: Ring Group

Hi if I am not wrong you are talking of ring grop/call hunt. if this is the case there is a Destination if no answer >>> option under the ring group setting where you can specify what you want to be done if no calls are answered. I hope this will help you solve your problem....

6. zakfleming

it doesnt realy matter now i have decided to forward it onto a voice mail, thanks anyway

7. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

But it does matter to us. It works great until there are no phones registerd in the group. If no one is registerd then it fails. Any ideas would be great.

Dan

8. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Thank you for report. This bug is just fixed.

9. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

thank you. You always great. I wish all software companies where like you guys.

10. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member