Digital Receptionist Audio Prompts cuts out

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TCF, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCF

TCF

When someone first calls into our voip system and the Digital Receptionist picks up we are getting digital static and short audio cut outs.

Once the call is connected there are no audio issues in either direction. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Should I try recreating the audio file? If I send the Auto Attendant audio file to a phone for playback there is no cut out. Any suggestions, adjustments or settings to try would be appreciated.

2. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

I find the first couple of seconds of many voip calls have issues like this. How about simply adding a short silent pause at the beginning of your audio file to give the chance for everything to sync up ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TCF

TCF

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately our cut outs sometimes occur 10-15 seconds into the audio file. I'm going to try to record the audio directly from 3cx using a phone instead of uploading an Audacity rendered file to see if that helps at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.