• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Digital Receptionist Connect Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSr

Reaction score
I have configured 5 instances of the Digital receptionist with 5 seperate menus and 5 diferant virtual extensions ( ext are 100s and DR = 200s )
In the first DR their is mesage stating Press 1 for ... and so on
The key action is "Connect to Dr and then the 201 ( second DR )
The next key action is "Conect to DR and then the 202 ( Third DR )
Etc..
Here is what happens. The First DR Key choice is the only one that works for all DR Key Choices. In other words when I go back and look at the DR config all of the DR key press responces have been changed back to what ever the first DR key choice is.

Am I missing something Here ? Or is this just Broken ?

Mike Sr.

Multiple Key action in DR not working

My precious post was an attempt to identify the problem, since, I have tried multiple Ring groups and Multiple DR based on the chosen key entry. But no matter what extension is selected for iether . They all default back to the first extension.

Please advise.

Hi Mike !

Could you please repeat the situation, then pack the '<3CX PhoneSystem folder>/Data/Logs' directory (it contains all the system log-files) and send the resulting file to me.

Thanks in advance :)

Same Problem on 4 different Machines and Installs !

I have installed the same current Beta4 release on four seperatae PC's using the same Beta 4 instll. The problem remains. Here is what I did to create the problem.
1) Create a couple of Extensions.
2) Add a Line of your choice.
3) Add two or Three Digital Receptionists. 201,202,203.
4) Edit your first DR and At Key 1 Set it to "Connect to Digital receptionist" at Extension 202 , Set Key 2 to "Connect to Digital Receptionist" at Extenstion 203.
5)Press the "OK" Button.
6) Gp back and Edit the first DR where you set the two key press paths. You probably will find the the second kepress what set to be the same as the first keypress.
The same thing happens if you create Ring Groups. Then Use the same procedure for selecting Ring groups , they also revert to the first entry.

I have tried just about every combination of things to try to unveil the problem, but "No Luck"

Please let me know if your system encounters the same problem.

Kind Regards,
Mike Sr

Hi Mike !

The problem you have described has been fixed in the build 1358.

Thanks for your help ! :)

build 1358.?

Is this build an update to the existing on line Beta4 release ? Or will a new release be out soon?

MikeSr

Hi Mike,

We are testing this biuld and are looking to upload if possible by tomorrow depending on how the tests go. But there is definitely a bug in the version on the internet right now in this regard. Its best to wait for the new version, which is imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.