Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digital Receptionist Hangs up

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mikenabhan, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikenabhan

I have a digital receptionist set up to pick up calls to our main number. It picks up succesfully, but when pressing 1 to connect to my phone (or any phone) it says please hold while i transfer your call and then hangs up immediately.

I am really at a loss what to do as I have never run into an issue like this before when using 3cx.

Another thing, if i dial the digital receptionist from an internal number the transfer works fine. This only fails when the call is coming from outside.
    EDIT: And even stranger this only happens on one of my SIP trunks.

Let me know if yall have any suggestions.

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

First of all read this http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html, and post all information in order to get proper answers. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give us all the information we need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Looking at, and/or posting, the 3CX log of a failed call, will probably be of some help. It may be something to do with the forwarding settings of the destination extension, and the difference in how it deals with internal and external calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.