Digital Receptionist issue after upgrade to 15.5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jensen, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jensen

After upgrading from 14.0 to 15.5, the Digital Receptionist does not work, and when I try to edit existing or new extensions, I get:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets\38ec17be-817e-44f3-8bb5-84d0f5394eaf\SetInfo.xml'.

The folder with the guid name did not exist, so I copied the existing folder and named it to match; however, I get the same error message.

How do I correct this?

2. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

Please try next:
    After creating and rename the folder name, copy a “SetInfo.xml” file from a not used folder into the new folder and several *.wav files.
    Then go to Settings – System Prompts – Manage Prompt Sets and delete the created prompt set or all prompt sets.
    Reset the services and download the proper prompt set(s)

Hope this will help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jensen

Thanks,
    Actually, after copying everything into the folder that 3cx was looking for, I just restarted the services and now it works fine.

4. jensen

Except...
    When calling an extension that does not answer, there is about 15 seconds of white noise between the time the hold music stops and the voicemail prompt plays. What is causing that? Both the hold music and the prompt play properly when played back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.