Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Digital Receptionist not registering

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by codingitup, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codingitup

Hi,

I'm currently trailing 3CX with a free license in the hope to get this working so I can purchase a license for my business. So far I'm very impressed especially the ease of use. The only problem is that I can't get the Digital Receptionist to work. When I call the extension I get that the peer is temporarily unavailable and when I look at the systems extensions everything is registered apart from the Digital Receptionist which is showing "Not Registered". Looking at the comparison chart it shows the Digital Receptionist is available on the free version. I'm currently running this on a Windows machine. Any ideas what could be causing this please?

Many Thanks

2. AlexDBarrett

What extension number is your DR on?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. codingitup

Hi AlexDBarrett, It's on 803:

upload_2017-7-28_14-2-59.png

4. AlexDBarrett

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    codingitup likes this.
  5. codingitup

Yeah, That's what I followed be it I'm using V15. I created it with the Digital Receptionist Link on the control panel:

upload_2017-7-28_14-11-17.png

6. n2

n2

Get into the control panel, services, and see if the 3CX IVR service is started and running.

codingitup likes this.
  7. codingitup

Thanks for your help guys. It turned out to be the windows firewall blocking the IVR process. All good now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.