Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digital Receptionist over the 3cx Bridge

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EricMatelyan, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricMatelyan

Hello,

We have two 3cx systems, and they are bridged together.

I'm trying to setup re-direct on the Digital receptionist to forward option "2" to an extension across the bridge. How do i do this? when I select "forward to an extension", it only shows local extensions on the PBX.

2. trificsystems

3CX systems either side of a bridge cannot 'see' extensions, ring groups, queues on a bridged system. Ideally set up extensions on each system starting with different numbers for example 2xx on system 1 and 3xx on system 2. To dial extensions on the remote system you will need to set up an outbound rule directing calls to the bridge.
    Where the DR is concerned I don't think there is an option to send a call to an external number so you could either send it to an extension that's forwarded to an outside number or send it to a queue with an external agent.

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Create a dummy extension and do forward to an outside number and in that field enter the "extension"... works fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. EricMatelyan

That worked, thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.