Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digital Receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Albert, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert

Hi there!

We have setup the digital receptionist that allow callers to select ring group from the key menu. alternative, we also want callers to be able to jump straight to specific extension number by keying in the extension number. Our DR voice prompt sounds like this...thank you for calling company X. If you know the extension number, please key in now. Or press one for sales, two for....

Can someone assist us by telling us how to configure the direct keying in of extension number? we just couldn't find the way to do it at the management console.

Thank you.

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi and welcome to forum

Nothing is required to be configured. This functionality is simply available in DR.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Albert

Thanks for the reply.

Please correct me if I am wrong, so the callers could just enter the extension number (let's say 101, 102 & etc) when the calls are connected instead of pressing "one for sales, two for accounts..." and so on?

regards,
    Albert

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Yes once you reach the digital receptionist, you can key in the number, and it will recognition that you want to go to an extension and take you there. Try it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Albert

Thank you. We will give it a try.

6. ramonbatista

Alfah...
    The only way to be good using 3CX is just TESTING.
    Do what ever you want, and try to get it.
    I think that ALMOST everything is possible with 3CX, but you have to try. I mean, working with the Recepcionist, try what you have in your brain, and if that doens't work, then ask or look for it.

Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.