Digital Receptionist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Klaus Siow, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaus Siow

Hi, I just installed 3cx recently. Currently I have two different FXO gateway are conncet to the 3cx, however when I have two Digital Receptionist created for two different FXO gateway, only either one Digital Receptionist will be workable, another one will not able to call in. Any one happen this issue before? Anyway can fix this? Pls help.

Thank You.

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Klaus,

Could you please inform us what license are you using?

3. Klaus Siow

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using with 3CX Phone System Standard Edition with version 15.

4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Klaus,

we have not seen this issue before, can you explain the call flow so we can understand the issue a little bit better? Are there inbound rules in place that direct the calls to the digital receptionists? The FXO gateways are registered? If you create an inbound rule to direct the call to an extension does that work?
    Are you on the latest service pack?

5. Klaus Siow

Hi,
    I have two SIP Trunks created which connect to two different FXO gateway, and with two inbound rules direct all call to two digital receptionist.
    Yes.Both FXO gateway are registered.
    Nope.It will be same,only one inbound rule will work even I direct the call to an extension instead of digital receptionist.
    I realize that the last inbound rule setting i change or save will be work another one will failure to call in.Example if i make change to A inbound rule, A will be work contrary B inbound rule will not able to call in.If last setting change is B rule, B will be work contrary A rule will not able to call in.
    Really no idea on this issue. I will try to patch the latest service pack.

6. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear @Klaus Siow ,

Try to update you 3CX system to latest service pack and let us know if it works.

7. Klaus Siow

Hi,
    Tried run all the update, but no luck still the same can't solve the problem. Please Help.
    Thanks!

8. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Klaus,

Which vendor are you using for FXO?

9. Klaus Siow

Hi,
    I'm using with Yeastar FXO Gateway. Thanks!

10. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Klaus,

Try to change the inbound parameters. Enable the option "Configure how 3CX should identify calls coming from this trunk" to each gateway settings. Please see the below example and let us know if it works.

[​IMG]

11. Klaus Siow

Hi GiannosC,
    Tried Enable the option on two gateway but unfortunately still same, only one incoming is work.
    Thanks!

12. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Klaus,

I have sent you a p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.