Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digital Receptionists lost from V5 to V6 Database issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by silentfun, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentfun

silentfun Member

Hi i lost Digital Receptionists when backup V5 and restore to V6.
    The Ring Groups and Call Queues was not removed.
    when i tryed to solve it by adding 801 802 DR´s again he told me that they are already in use and when i tryed to use other numbers but same description he show a database error that say violation of database rule (unique) in that field.

Object duplication error

Cannot save IVR Menu Item object: menu part: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "ivrmimenu_name_key"<br>#0 C:\Programme\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fIvrMenuItem.php(258): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save IVR...')<br />
    #1 C:\Programme\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fIvrMenuItem.php(116): fIvrMenuItem::saveMiMenu(Object(oIvrMiMenu))<br />
    #2 C:\Programme\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\digital_receptionist.php(229): fIvrMenuItem::save(Object(oIvrMenuItem))<br />
    #3 {main}

This show me they are already inside the database but how can i reaktivate them or if that don´t work - how can i remove them?

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. justin

If you made a backup of your V5 database I'd suggest completely uninstalling 3cx, rebooting the PC and deleting the program folder, then reinstalling and run the backup and restore program and restore from your backup file.

3. silentfun

silentfun Member

it was a install on a fresh server backup was made on the former server.

Andy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.