Digital Reciptionist Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dewon2, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewon2

I have setted up my digital receptionist using 3cx Phone System. Whenever I call my number I get a line busy. IT has be acting this way since I setted up the digital receptionist. Please help me!

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

What is your sets
    what is your external line

3. worksighted

worksighted New Member

If you call the extenion number of the digital receptionist from an internal extension does the DR work OK?

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dewon2

It works fine when ever I call from an internal extension. My extension number is 2000 and I called the Digital Receptionist at 8000 and it works, but when I call my external number which is 1-360-215-5217 I get a line busy.

5. worksighted

worksighted New Member

OK thanks. Just making sure the DR itself was working.

I assume you have that external number set to route to extension 8000 correct?

What do you see in your server status when the call comes inbound on that phone number? Also, is that number coming in a regular phone line or a VOIP line?

Thanks.

Mike

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. dewon2

Hello. I got the digital receptionist working, now I have another issue. Some of my employees will like to access the system at home using the 3cx VoIP Client to connect to our phone system at the company. How do I set this up so we can access the phone system using the 3cx VoIP Client away from the office?

Some one please help me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.