Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digium cards compatible?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by alew3, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alew3

HI,

I currently have an asterisk based system running Linux with this card installed for hookup to analogic phone lines http://www.digium.com/en/products/analog/aex800.php

I´m considering migrating to a windows only system. I was wandering if 3CX is compatible with there Digium cards and if it will run under HyperV virtualized system.

thanks,
    alessandro

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

What you could do is use the Asterisk system as a media gateway. Have the calls come into the Asterisk box via the Digium card and then trunk the calls to the 3CX box. That would be a pretty simple way of reusing your existing hardware although it does tie up a complete system just to use as a gateway, but if you are trying to not buy additional hardware right now, it is certainly an option.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.