Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Digium Phones?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ground1, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ground1

Has anybody tried the Digium phones with 3cx yet?

http://www1.digium.com/en/products/phones

Ryan

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

You need to ask it on asterisk/digium forums. I hope that everybody is happy there :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sbv3000

I have manually provisioned a D40 on 3CX using the polycom spectralink generic template with the mac address of the digium phone.

works ok but is an expensive option for testing

Leonardo Cohen likes this.
  4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Smells like Digium promotion... one post, totally off-topic.

Stepan is correct, Its a DIGIUM phone for their stuff... it belongs with them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ground1

Nope, no promotion....

I really like how they have the scrollable BLF's. I have a customer that really likes lots of BLFs, and i thought this might be a good option.

Thier other option for them is Cisco phones with the sidecars, but the Digiums looked like they had a bit smaller footprint.

Ryan

6. Leonardo Cohen

Can you elaborate on this? We have a lot of Digium phones (D70's) and we are not going to throw them away as we move into 3CX!

We are able to register the phones, remotely (that is our problem, users are remote) and we can place calls but not receive......

Thanks a lot

Leonardo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.