• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Digium Phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ground1

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Digium phones with 3cx yet?

http://www1.digium.com/en/products/phones

Ryan

You need to ask it on asterisk/digium forums. I hope that everybody is happy there :)

I have manually provisioned a D40 on 3CX using the polycom spectralink generic template with the mac address of the digium phone.

works ok but is an expensive option for testing

Reactions: Leonardo Cohen
Smells like Digium promotion... one post, totally off-topic.

Stepan is correct, Its a DIGIUM phone for their stuff... it belongs with them.

sigma1 said:
Smells like Digium promotion... one post, totally off-topic.

Stepan is correct, Its a DIGIUM phone for their stuff... it belongs with them.

Nope, no promotion....

I really like how they have the scrollable BLF's. I have a customer that really likes lots of BLFs, and i thought this might be a good option.

Thier other option for them is Cisco phones with the sidecars, but the Digiums looked like they had a bit smaller footprint.

Ryan

I have manually provisioned a D40 on 3CX using the polycom spectralink generic template with the mac address of the digium phone.

works ok but is an expensive option for testing

Can you elaborate on this? We have a lot of Digium phones (D70's) and we are not going to throw them away as we move into 3CX!

We are able to register the phones, remotely (that is our problem, users are remote) and we can place calls but not receive......

Thanks a lot

Leonardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imperial Treasure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.