DINSTAR DAG1000-8O NOT SHOWING CID PLEASE HELP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lordmark, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmark

Hello Guys, Please I need your help. I set up 3cx version 12.5 and used Dinstar DAG1000-8O as the gateway. it is the only gateway I could find and it is not listed as supported Gateway device on 3CX Site, but it works pretty well and the voice quality is pretty good but when callers call in, 3cx Shows 90001 as the caller ID.

the 90001 Number is the extension Id created for the Dinstar Gateway. I have tried everything I can, I even upgraded the firmware and read through the forum and some who had similar problems with other kind of gateway where told to set their PSTN Answer Delay to 3sec or 4-5seconds and it worked for them.

Now the problem is I don't know where to find the PSTN Answer Delay to set on the DInstar DAG 1000-8O. I haved attached the page where I belive the settings is suppose to be and 3 CX call Log Showing Line:90001>>90001 instead of the Caller ID Number.

Please help me.

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It would appear that in the FXO settings, the Detect CID "after ring" would do the same thing, But I'm not certain. I'm assuming that you are located in North America using Bellcore type CID. Perhaps the "Configuration by FXO" needs to be checked? I'm not certain what that is even for.

It is probably a combination of the parameters in that vicinity.

Have you confirmed that you are actually receiving CID?

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It's working, you must set detecting caller-id and other settings (calle-id format) according attached picture, it still may differ from country to country.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.