Dinstar Dag2000 & 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jfriedmann, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfriedmann

Hello,

Has anyone used a Dinstar DAG2000 to connect analog phones to 3cx? If so, how do you add it to 3cx?

Thanks,
    Jason

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Jason,

I have not done this personally however I have heard of people on here who have.

Either way this device is un-supported so you would not have a template like a Patton or beroNet so it would be a manual configuration.

The issue you have is under FXS/DECT you can only select templated models (unlike the FXO/ISDN models where you have the option for "Generic").

The only way I think you could achieve this is the "old school" way of creating Extensions on 3CX and manually registering each Analogue extension from the gateway to each.

Or you could contact Dinstar and see if they have written any templates for 3CX, I know the likes of Grandstream do this.

3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

It is extremely easy and straightforward -- you can configure consequent extensions in bulk (using the same extension password and same authentication ID as extension number) and define 3CX local address as SIP server in Dinstar.
    If necessary, I will post screenshots, we have over 5000 ports attached to several PBXs. Using Dinstar for more than 5 years, no issues. There is also a guide for 3CX on Dinstar webpage.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.