• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Direct from incoming to extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafao

Reaction score
Hello everyone.Can I ask something?
I have setup some voip lines with success. When I have incoming line, can I setup the answering machine to do something like "If you know the extension number dial direct, otherwise wait for operator" ?

Thank you for any answer and of course thank you for the amazing 3cx software!

Yes you can.

Then the DR (Digital Receptionist) plays you can enter the extension during the call and you will routed to that extension.

Hello again.
I make one DR profile with one prompt audio file, I call from outside and I listen
the DR prompt.When I try to dial the extension, most of the time I have the message "invalid number" and sometimes the system call one invalid extension.
At the same time from the server status I have this message:
MediaServerReporting::DTMFhandler from '3cx:0/MediaServer':DTMF (RTP) from 213.5.xx.xx:13820 arrived. in-band DTMF tone detection is turned off

Do I miss something?

Thanks!

I search for the same subject and I found a lot of informations, like
http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1296&highlight=dtmf

Now I know why I have this about the incoming DTMF stuff.

Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.