Direct SIP and Office Hours configuration?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pacpac, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacpac

Hi, I am running the latest version of 3CX. How can I set up the Office Hours when calls are coming in via Direct SIP (calls are not routed via VoIP provider) to an Extension? I would like to have so calls are sent to a my recorded voicemail message between, let's say, 7pm and 7am. Inside office hours I need to have the calls sent to an IVR if no answer and if busy/unreachable.

2. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

I would set up an extension just for the purpose of taking the direct SIP calls. Then use forwarding rules to send the calls depending on office hours. Does that help?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pacpac

Yes, that helps, but how can I transfer to an IVR outside Office Hours set for that Extension, it looks like I can only transfer to generic voicemail prompt.

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

go to extension status--->double click on extension--->Forwarding Rules--->out of office--->you will see options on how calls should be redirected outside of office hours. You can do that for each extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.