Disable MS Exchange Integration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AlexanderHanna, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexanderHanna

I just took over a 3CX system for a client that has v12 w/all SPs up to date. I'm trying to find information on how to disable MS Exchange Integration but I can't seem to find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction. Under the MS Exchange tab, all the options are grayed out so I can't turn integration off.

Thanks,
    Alexander

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

That's the right spot. You remove the path to the Exchange server.

Are you sure the license on this system is activated properly? From your description it sounds like it thinks it is running free or standard. This is a pro only feature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AlexanderHanna

Hmmm..Okay, I thought that I had checked that it was PRO version, but it is not. But what is interesting is that it was using Exchange although the LIC is for standard. Can figure out why this is. Right now, I have created the DR to use 3CX, but I'm not able to leave voicemails for any extension as it is telling me the person does not have a valid voicemail box even though I have given them voicemail with the ability to send via email.

The previous auto attendant was being redirected to exchange. I disabled it but for some reason it looks to be an issue with the voicemail boxes.

Thanks
    Alexander

4. AlexanderHanna

Another thing; under Advance>MS Exchange, I can see the exchange host info including port number (all grayed out) that was entered by the previous installer. Therefore, some how it looks like exchange was used although the LIC is for standard.

5. AlexanderHanna

I was able to resolve the issue.

Apparently at one point, MS Exchange Integration was included in the standard LIC but there was a change in Licensing for it to only be on the PRO version. For some reason, the client continued with the standard version was remained integrated to MS Exchange.

I was able to go into Custom Parameters and remove the references to MS Exchange.

Thanks,
    Alexander

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.