• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Disable PIN requirement from phones with Exchange UM Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

north7

Reaction score
We have v14 SP3 with Exchange 2016 as our voicemail system. I am trying to disable the need for users to enter their PIN number when calling voicemail from their extension like non exchange voicemail allows.

Has anyone figure out how this is done? It used to be an option in exchange 2010 UM, but I can't find it anywhere now...

Hi
I don't have the answer to your question, but I see you have successfully configured ver 14 SP3 to work with Exchange 2016 UM
We are trying to make this work, but the 2016 UM does not seem to recognize our extension numbers.
Are you able to provide any details on your DialPlan settings and SIPURI name format and extension format that you used ?
Did you experience any difficulty getting 3CX and Exchange 2016 to talk to each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.