Disable prompts during conf call?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by la-d-da, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. la-d-da

Is it possible to disable announcement prompts in a conference call after the call has started? v12 SP3.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I am not aware of such a setting, but I can see the benefit. You might check Facebook and see if the suggestions page is still available. There was word that this was going to change, but I have not seen the new method being announced.

Most systems continue to announce so as to ensure that all know who is connected and listening. Otherwise, there would be nothing to stop someone who is not to be a part of the conference from becoming an unknown and unwanted participant should they know what the conference # and PIN (if applicable) are. On the other hand by confirming those who attended, it may eliminate the possibility of those who might otherwise indicate that they participated.... but didn't.

Nevertheless, I see where late arrivals could hinder the meeting progress by the interruptions.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Replace audio messages with empty.wav file, renaming to original message.
    I've experienced crashing of 3CX PhoneSystem when deleting .wav files.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.