Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Disable Roll Call but not announcement

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by PatrickTodd, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatrickTodd

Is there a way to have a conference still announce the participant joining, but not make them sit through all 15 or so users already in the conference being called before entering? :?:

2. PatrickTodd

I did some button pressing and realized that star is still active and will cause it to skip. (No other button will though)

I rerecorded the system prompt to say "Welcome, Press STAR to skip Roll Call; The following participants are already connected:"

Also changed the 'Press Pound to Cancel, Star to continue' to just 'Press Star to Continue'

Callers would hear "Press pound..' then hit Pound immediately since usually # is continue, it also is what they press to enter a conference ID immediately before this so it seems odd to use # to continue then switch up to Star...

It would be great if the IVR logic could be changed, as it is, I just have to rerecord the prompts to guide users around the logic properly.

In Digium Switchvox IVR control is superb, it would be a huge win if 3CX could also modify such logic as listening to tones, storing numbers, preforming basic math and IF-THEN in IVRs in close to the same manner. I realize its a big feature, but seems like the functionality would already be present it just isn't user configurable.

AndreyP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.