Disable Roll Call but not announcement

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by PatrickTodd, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatrickTodd

Is there a way to have a conference still announce the participant joining, but not make them sit through all 15 or so users already in the conference being called before entering? :?:

2. PatrickTodd

I did some button pressing and realized that star is still active and will cause it to skip. (No other button will though)

I rerecorded the system prompt to say "Welcome, Press STAR to skip Roll Call; The following participants are already connected:"

Also changed the 'Press Pound to Cancel, Star to continue' to just 'Press Star to Continue'

Callers would hear "Press pound..' then hit Pound immediately since usually # is continue, it also is what they press to enter a conference ID immediately before this so it seems odd to use # to continue then switch up to Star...

It would be great if the IVR logic could be changed, as it is, I just have to rerecord the prompts to guide users around the logic properly.

In Digium Switchvox IVR control is superb, it would be a huge win if 3CX could also modify such logic as listening to tones, storing numbers, preforming basic math and IF-THEN in IVRs in close to the same manner. I realize its a big feature, but seems like the functionality would already be present it just isn't user configurable.

AndreyP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.