Disabling user DTMF, parallel actions etc.

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by hpioteput, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hpioteput

Hello,

I have 3 questions.

1. - Disabling user DTMF inputs on "Prompt Playback".
    When I set AllowBargein to "false" user can't jump to the next action. But next menu for example apply DTMF key (for example 5) to action.
    example:
    Long welcome message
    |
    menu
    1 2

If caller press 1 in the time of playing "long welcome message (set AllowBargein to "false")", message played, after that user automatically (without plaing Initial prompts from menu) go to menu 1.

Are it possible set 3cx to IGNORE user keys when "Prompt Playback" played and NEXT components don't apply previos typing from caller?
    -----
    2. - Parallel actions.
    for example: After recording, component sent voicemail via email... if connection poor caller my think thats all and hang up the phone.

Is it possible to Play music to caller and parallel do other actions?
    -----
    3. - Disconnect component does not work correctly.
    When I call via soft phone to test my IVR, after action "Disconnect component" VoIP phone still on line with silence.

Please suggest any ideas.

Thanks.

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hello,

In regards to your questions:
    1) Currently it is not possible to ignore those DTMF digits. They are collected and applied to the next input request.
    2) Currently it is not possible to launch parallel actions, this may be added in a future version of the VAD.
    3) We'll verify this. Can you tell me what softphone are you using? Are you doing something in the disconnect handler flow?

Thanks.

3. hpioteput

Sorry,

3. - Disconnect component

Work incorrect with x-lite
    with 3cx phone work fine.

4. VAD_Support

Maybe this is a problem with x-lite. We'll verify this, thanks for reporting the problem.

5. hpioteput

Hello,

Can you estimate when this features will be added?

Thank you.

6. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

You can do this with an external code component.

You can make a call to a function that creates a separate thread where the email is sent.

If you need to do this and aren't sure how I can help explain further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. VAD_Support

Hi Shahzad,

Yes, that is a possibility, but a bit complicated for novice users. In fact, with the External Code Execution you can do almost anything.

I think that this is a good idea to add in future versions of the VAD, so novice users can do things like that without much effort. That's the idea behind the VAD.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

8. hpioteput

Hi SWSDEV,

What do you think about this?
    "
    I'm very frustrated. In topic I requested: Email-sender send out email in ANY way:
    - If configured attached file available on hard drive - email-sender send out email with attach.
    - If configured attached file NOT available on hard drive - email-sender send out email without attach.

At this moment if VoiceMessage did not writed via Record component,
    I receive error - Could not find file 'c:\3cxdata..\..\myvoicemail.wav'
    "

I'm don't know DIRECTORY there attach file located (current IVR build directory) for using in external code.
    At this moment I successfully integrated and work with JS and COM, but VAD did not allow do anything that I need.

We now working like free BETAtesters for 3cx (already buyed VAD), but time is too long to fix small bug's. (for example: variable of current folder)

Still waiting.. waiting.. and waiting. :shock:

9. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

I'm not sue if I understand completely. If a file doesn't exist, then it makes sense that you can't send it. Are you saying you're having a problem attaching a file that DOES exist?

With the error above, does the filew myvoicemail.wav actually exist?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. hpioteput

Hi SWSDEV,
    File does NOT exist - error "Could not find file". -- Error code is OK.

SWSDEV please read my request carefully.

I'm need: If file AAA exist - send email with attachment file AAA, if file AAA does not exist - send email without attachment file AAA.

I'm don't know DIRECTORY there attach file located (current IVR build directory) for using in external code.
    I'm need to know DIRECTORY there current IVR working!

SWSDEV can you suggest me working solution at this moment?

11. VAD_Support

Hi,

Both problems reported have been fixed in VAD version 2.0.3559.0. We didn't officially released that new version, but I sent it to you some weeks ago because you needed that urgently. This version should fix your problem, we tested it and works.

Let me know if you still have problems with that version.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.