Disallow extensions to be reached by the Digital Receptionist

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by josea, Nov 17, 2017.

Disallow extensions to be reached by the Digital Receptionist 4.8 5 4votes
4.8/5, 4 votes

1. josea

We would like to be able to flag some extensions as "not reachable by Digital Receptionist".

This is for extensions that have DIDs assigned to them.

If an extension is flagged as not reachbled by Digital Receptionist, and the caller dials that extension number, either the call should end, or the Digital Receptionist should say "Invalid Extension" or similar.

2. the60

the60 New Member

YES!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. the60

the60 New Member

I would add, select option on what to do with call from IVR: Busy, VM, other extension, etc - Just like forwarding rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jeroendebruijn

Rater make it an option for each Digital Receptionist.

I have several companies where, if we call form a certain CID, our call get redirected to a Digital Receptionist, so we are able to call an extension directly. Great for trouble shooting, and skipping long queues :) But meanwhile, there is also a Direct Receptionist asking what department a caller wants to connect too. I would prefer the later not being able to enter an extension number.