Display the name associated with a DID when ringing queue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mikegillespie, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikegillespie

I am trying to display a name of a call center campaign on inbound calls so that agents can appropriately answer the call with the correct greeting. For example: 1-800-123-4567 is the DID for Holiday Inn. We want to see "Holiday Inn" (or something similar) on the incoming caller ID to the call center agent who must answer the call without setting up hundreds of queues (one for each incoming campaign). Is there a way in 3CX that we can name a DID and that DID is presented to the agent when an incoming call is recieved? Many other systems do this but I can't figure it out on 3CX.

Thanks

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Re: Display the name associated with a DID when ringing queu

Yeah when you setup the inbound rules 3cx will ask you what you want this DID named. When a call comes in on that line your system will let you know what DID name that call is coming in on. For instance when a customer calls our California number my systems says "new sale california" which lets me know where this customer is calling from.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.