Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Displaying DID on inbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sipero123, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sipero123

Hi,

I'm sure the solution to this is really easy but I don't seeem to be able to find it.

Client have 3 DID numbers but does not want them to go to individual extension but to a ring group. It does want to know the number and or name of the business being called to be displayed on the handset together with CallerID:

I cannot seem to find directions on how to do this for version 9 I'm sure I've done this in earlier versions.

Jonathan Hamon

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

This can be done quite easily.

Please loginto the Management console.

1. Settings>General > Global settings.

2. you will see an option: Append Group and DID names to Caller ID on/off. Switch this on.

You will now see the group names and them number shown on the phone. Name the groups according to company names.

example of appearance: Companya:784459930

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sipero123

Hi,

I've already enabled that but client is telling me nothing is being shown. I'll check it further the next time I visit their site.

Jonathan Hamon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.