Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Diversion header

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by miro, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miro

Hi,

can someone explain me how to configure diversion header in 3cx? For my DID number i put inbound rule to connect call to extension xyz. And for that extenision in forwarding tab i choose "away status" and put an option "An external njuber using 302 diversion header" and put some external number in that field. When call from outside is come to my 3cx, 3cx sends message 302 to my voip provider. "from" it is external number, "to" it is my DID number and "contact" is my external number that i put for in "An external njuber using 302 diversion header". My provider tells me that they are supporting diversion header but it doesnt working. When I send message 302 i get ACK from my provider and call is disconnected. Is there something wrong with my setup in 3cx??

Thanks

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I just noticed this feature today and as far as I can tell is working with my T1-trunk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.