Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

DND / Do Not Disturb / Out of Office

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by PaulD, Mar 2, 2016.

1. PaulD

Our users find the change of status terminology from 'Out of Office' to 'Do Not Disturb' very confusing. I think the problem is that both have differing implications. OoO suggests that users are on leave/holiday or out visiting another premises - furthermore, the implication is that it will [probably] be an all day event - this does tend to describe absences in our organisation. DND on the other hand implies that I am on site but [possibly] in a meeting and do not wish to be disturbed for an hour or two.

Could we please be allowed to set the terminology centrally as we can for Custom#1 & Custom#2? I guess that could apply to 'Available' and 'Away' too although users struggle less with these.

PS - the *32 code/voice response continues to refer to 'Out of Office'.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...