• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Does 3CX has a Fee Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewing

Reaction score
I'd like to know how many outbound calls that each extension made and calculate their fees separately.

I don't know if 3cx have integrated this part of function?

You can get the those call logs then export to excel for calculation. The call logs export under console menu Reports > Call logs.

I don't know if 3cx have integrated this part of function?
Please take a look at this post.
http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2237

You could setup an ODBC driver linking to an Access database, and set up queries or reports.

You can see with the current call reports/call logs page

number of calls per extension, and in call logs you can also see the specific calls that a specific extension made... Please have in mind that there was a small bug found in the reports section of the software were calls are reported to 1 gateway only instead of normally reported that they are all made from different extensions. Please check this issue aswell because we haven't had time to fully investigate this to see if this somehow affects also the extensions reporting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.