Does 3CX have a Windows Phone client / app

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Shawn, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawn

The latest brochure (see attached) from the 3cx site shows support for a Windows Phone Client but I can't find anything about 3CX in the Windows Store.

I know about the Windows desktop softphone but am looking for a Windows Phone Client.

Thanks

Shawn

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3. Shawn

thank you, it's only for W10 Mobile. I have W8.1. That explains why it's not in the store.

4. Sopock

Sopock Member

Unfortunately, it is also not for W10 desktop like VLC(Minimum OS: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile):(
    • ultimate media player, ported to the Windows Universal Platform.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

...and i suspect that with the rather tepid response to Win 8.1, and it's short life, you're probably not likely to see it. Not that the response Win 10 was/is much better, but, Microsoft is forcing that down our throats for the foreseeable future, so it is assumed to be around a lot longer.

6. Sopock

Sopock Member

I hope that this is not something we will not see in desktop app:

When the system is in modern standby, make a video call to the Skype test account. You should observe that the system powers on the display and shows a ringing toast notification at the upper right hand corner. If you do not pick up the call and let it finish ringing, the system will immediately go back into modern standby. Repeat this testing by making an audio conference call to the Lync test account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.