Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Does 3CX Park Call Ring Back Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by natests, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natests

Does the 3cx system have a distinct way of notifying the person that parked the call that the call was a abandoned parked call?

Thanks,

Nate

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

You can set Shared Parks to ring back to the person who parked it, or another location (ie: Receptionist) after so many seconds - configured by the admin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. natests

Thanks Craig. Let me re-phrase, will the receptionist know that the call was parked? For example, Call comes into the receptionist, the receptionist then parks the call. After X amount of seconds or minutes the call rings back. Does the shared park button flash or does the ring change from a "normal" incoming call ring. Or will the receptionist think it is a normal incoming call?

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

My screen shows the Original CallerID when it rings back to me
    and the BLF that it is parked on does not Blink.

It would be nice for the callback to show "SPx - Caller ID Name" or something - similar to how they rewrite the Caller ID for Ring Groups.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.