Does 3CX work with Grandstream DP715 / 710 hard phone ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Duy Dang, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duy Dang

Hi all ,
    I'm now using 3cx version 15.5 , I found that 3cx don't have template for Grandstream DP715 / 710 phone , I would like to ask is there any way to make 3cx work with Grandstream DP715 / 710 phone . Thanks .

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

3CX will work with any SIP compliant endpoint. This includes the GS line of phones and cordless SIP/DECT phones. You will need to manually provision any phone for which 3CX does not have a template or, you can try and develop a template yourself. You would probably be better off doing this manually unless you have a large quantity to do.

3CX & GS split ways (unfortunately) sometime back and as a result you will only see 3CX providing templates for the phones that were in use at the time. Later models are no longer officially supported.

Duy Dang likes this.
  3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I've seen templates for older 3CX versions, provided by GS. You may search their support site and probably can adapt it for 3CX v15.5, if somebody hasn't done it already. However, it is quite easy to configure the phone manually, especially if you have one or several handsets.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Duy Dang likes this.
  4. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

I had heard that Grandstream had been distributing templates for 3CX v14 but not v15/15.5.
    As said already you can manually set these up but I would always recommend the "supported" phone models.

Duy Dang likes this.
  5. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Duy Dang likes this.
  6. Duy Dang

HI all , I have followed you guys instruction , do it manually , and it work . Cheer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.