Does A General Scenario/Usage Document/Video Exist?

Discussion in '3CX Documentation' started by JCLloyd, Nov 3, 2017.

1. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Has anyone put together a document or video series on typical usage scenarios, especially geared for a switchboard operator? The technical documents describe the procedures and functions, but not a real-world application or process style instruction list.

I am having difficulty grasping the semantics of a process that is both common and easy to mess up... at least, for me! It is one where someone answers an incoming call, does an assisted transfer to an extension that wants the call to go to their voice mail. I have found a variety of things I can do, and typically end up leaving the call in some limbo state.

I found a few old threads that reference going to an original thread that turns out to be the online book chapter on how to transfer calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

Boost...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JCLloyd

JCLloyd New Member

I am guessing that this is the incorrect place to post this. I am reposting to the Client -> Windows forum