• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Does anyone know the Phone Support #

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasAJ

Reaction score
I purchased 3CX in Sep last year but am just starting to work with it. I also purchased a support package.

I received a Phone Support Cust ID and Pin # but there was no mention of a number I should call.

I have looked around the 3CX website to no avail.

You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket. If you are not I'd suggest you get with a partner who can further assist you.

jpillow said:
You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket. If you are not I'd suggest you get with a partner who can further assist you.
in his post he indicates that he purchased a support package therefore he can login and submit a support ticket via the support portal.

You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket

cloudes said:
You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket.
g.gif

That IS interesting, I purchased a support package and received an acknowledgment email from 3CX with a link to the support portal as well as a pin number to log in, I tried it and it works.
Also there is this on the 3CX site

3CX Support Packages

Although 3CX recommends buying via a partner and obtaining support via a 3CX partner, we do have support packages available for customers that can not find a suitable partner in their area. Support is available via email, live chat and phone. Please see this page for more information about 3CX Support packages. You can order a 3CX support package online here.
found on this page:
http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html

Support through the ticketing system has good turn around, so I've experienced anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.