Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Does anyone know the Phone Support #

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ThomasAJ, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasAJ

I purchased 3CX in Sep last year but am just starting to work with it. I also purchased a support package.

I received a Phone Support Cust ID and Pin # but there was no mention of a number I should call.

I have looked around the 3CX website to no avail.

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket. If you are not I'd suggest you get with a partner who can further assist you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gschwab

gschwab New Member

in his post he indicates that he purchased a support package therefore he can login and submit a support ticket via the support portal.

5. cloudes

You have to be a parter to utilize the support number or submit a support tiket. [​IMG]

6. gschwab

gschwab New Member

That IS interesting, I purchased a support package and received an acknowledgment email from 3CX with a link to the support portal as well as a pin number to log in, I tried it and it works.
    Also there is this on the 3CX site

3CX Support Packages

Although 3CX recommends buying via a partner and obtaining support via a 3CX partner, we do have support packages available for customers that can not find a suitable partner in their area. Support is available via email, live chat and phone. Please see this page for more information about 3CX Support packages. You can order a 3CX support package online here.
    found on this page:
    http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html

7. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

Support through the ticketing system has good turn around, so I've experienced anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.