Does anyone use SPA962+932 consol with 3cx?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tab, Sep 20, 2007.

1. tab

tab

Does anyone use SPA961+932 consol with 3cx?

hi,

I would like to know does the busy lamp field of SPA932 work accurate under 3cx? Can it display extension status?

thanks

tab

2. Ryandc

If you just bought a SPA962, you're going to need to upgrade the firmware to make it work with the 932. The firmware was released only a couple weeks ago. We actually received our 962/932 pair before Linksys released the firmware.

As far as the lamp indicators go, they're officially supported under Asterisk, Broadvoice, and Linksys's own PBX. I've been toying with getting them to work for quite some time, but haven't had any luck with that. Let me know how things fare for you, and I'll be sure to post when I get it to work on my end.

3. tab

tab

Hi Ry,

Thank you for your reply. I don't have these but if lamps work, I will buy them. If your user don't sit behind pc or CA doesn't much for you (me), you can supervise the extension status. It will be similar than proprietary digital phone for traditional PBX.
    I can't select the extensions what I want to suprervise and can't arrange them in the CA. I posted it to the "Feature requests" but I haven't had any answer yet.

I looking forward to know your proceed.

thanks

tab

4. Niconutter

It´s posible? I haave one spa962+932 and i want to know that I can use with 3cx.

Thanks.