Does Bluetooth work on 3cx phone for android V15 ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ben C, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben C

Does Bluetooth work on 3cx phone for android V15 ?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I can't see why it wouldn't, as it has with past versions and I certainly don't know why they would take a step backwards and design 15 to not work. A lot can depend on the particular Bluetooth device you are using and what "extra" features you expect to be able to use. If the device works with you phone for "regular" calls, then it should work with 3CX.

You could install and test without any commitment, if that is what is holding you back from moving to V15.

3. Ben C

Hi leejor
    Actually we are still on v14. One employee complains he can't use his bluetooth on his Samsung v.5.1 android. He can't answer the call coming to 3cx phone by using bluetooth buttons.
    I remember I read sometime ago that 3cx phone wasn't 100% compliant with bluetooth.
    post175854.html?hilit=bluetooth#p175854
    MichealB says: "Point 2 - There is no functionality yet to answer/drop from bluetooth. "
    Is this right or I misunderstood it?

Thank you

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

That's what I meant by "extra" features. In a manner similar to Bluetooth and the Windows version, some BT headsets seem to work, for things other than just audio, better than others.

5. Ben C

OK

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.